Strange Problem. Please Help.

From: hengky liwandouw <hengky_liwandouw(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange Problem. Please Help.
Date: 2007-02-26 13:06:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

Dear all,

I have a very strange problem with Access 2003 as frontend and PqSql 8.1 as backend.

In my access application, i have order form with orderdetail subform.

Subform recordsource, based on a saved Access query that has very simple calculated field "AMOUNT" that calculate QTY*Unitprice. At the form footer, i have SUBTOTAL Textbox with "=sum(amount)" function. All fields has "standard" format, with 2 decimals

The problem is : when subtotal should have decimals value eg. 123.45

It just show 123.00

What caused this problem ? I didn't experience the same problem with MDB tables database.

I remember when i installed PostgreSQL, i check all function, and my database has about 500 fundred built in function !! Is this the source of problem ?

Thank you for any help !

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.