A few more opportunities to use TupleTableSlotOps fields

From: Antonin Houska <ah(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A few more opportunities to use TupleTableSlotOps fields
Date: 2019-05-21 12:01:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Perhaps it's just a matter of taste, but I think the TupleTableSlotOps
structure, once initialized, should be used wherever possible. At least for me
personally, when I read the code, the particular callback function name is a
bit disturbing wherever it's not necessary.

--
Antonin Houska

Attachment Content-Type Size
Use_TupleTableSlotOps_where_possible.patch text/x-diff 3.6 KB