Re: passing user defined data types to stored procedures

From: "Jay Howard" <jhoward(at)alumni(dot)utexas(dot)net>
To: "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: passing user defined data types to stored procedures
Date: 2008-11-16 02:29:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Turns out I was returning an array of composites after all. Everything
works as expected when the array elements are simple types.

That begs the question, though- is supporting arrays of composite types on
the list of "things to do"?

Here's what I get when I call java.sql.Array.getArray() and the array
contains composites:

Method org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Array.getArrayImpl(long,int,Map) is not yet
implemented.