uuid-ossp for PostGres 8.4 running on Windows

From: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: uuid-ossp for PostGres 8.4 running on Windows
Date: 2009-07-18 14:30:18
Lists: pgsql-general

Does anyone have a install or the proper files (not the source) to install
the uuid-ossp contrib files for 8.4?  The one thing that I think that
EnterpriseDB install is lacking in is the contrib modules that have been in
the previous postgres version installation.  Is this something that is going
to be added back into the EnterpriseDB installer?

At any rate my main concern now is to get the uuid-ossp install for 8.4 so
that I can use 8.4 for our new development.

Best Regards

--
Michael Gould, Managing Partner
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC