Re: stringToNode() for plan nodes...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Katsaros Kwn/nos" <ntinos(at)aueb(dot)gr>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stringToNode() for plan nodes...
Date: 2004-09-11 06:10:47
Lists: pgsql-general

"Katsaros Kwn/nos" <ntinos(at)aueb(dot)gr> writes:
> I've read somewhere that there is no support in stringToNode() for Plan
> nodes.Is this true?

Why would you doubt the statement in readfuncs.c?

* NOTES
* Path and Plan nodes do not have any readfuncs support, because we
* never have occasion to read them in. (There was once code here that
* claimed to read them, but it was broken as well as unused.) We
* never read executor state trees, either.