hi

From: "Elena" <pgsql-pkg-debiannyju(at)bulutelektrik(dot)com>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: hi
Date: 2015-04-14 12:20:21
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Good afternoon my dearfriend!

I am the beginner in the Internet also was the first attempt to find friends inthe Internet. I feel slightly uncertainly.
I was registered on this site and found your structure. It is interesting to meto learn you closer.
I have overlooked to speak you about myself. My name Elena and I am 26 years. Ilive in small city of Russia.
I hope that it does not frighten you. My opinion has no value for you, but Iwant that you knew that I have only the good relation to you and your country.
I want that you wrote to me on my personal address - ezujasipa(at)yandex(dot)ru mailto:ezujasipa(at)yandex(dot)ru

I shall hope that you write to me very soon. I shall send necessarily to you mysome photos when you will write to me! And I also want to see your photos.
I sincerely wait for your letter. Do not overlook ezujasipa(at)yandex(dot)ru mailto:ezujasipa(at)yandex(dot)ru

Sincerely yours Elena