Re: First SV PostgreSQL Meetup

From: Dan Bikle <dan(dot)bikle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First SV PostgreSQL Meetup
Date: 2009-07-29 10:53:26
Lists: sfpug

Josh,
Attendance was only 4 people.

Agenda/Format was BYOL-format: Bring Your Own Laptop and wrestle with
software. Then turn to the group for troubleshooting tips and ideas.

2 of the people made significant progress on things that were holding
them up at home.

A page I wrote up for Rails developers was useful to 1 person:
http://bikle.com/protected/pgi

The Second SV PostgreSQL Meetup is scheduled for Sunday:
http://www.meetup.com/svpgsql/calendar/10965704/

I hope to attract both developers and DBAs.

--Dan