First SV PostgreSQL Meetup

From: Dan Bikle <dan(dot)bikle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First SV PostgreSQL Meetup
Date: 2009-07-21 18:52:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello People,

I announce the first SV PostgreSQL Meetup.

Date: Sunday July 26 2pm

Location: Rhomobile HQ 10950 North Blaney Avenue Cupertino, CA 95014

Topic: Running PostgreSQL on your laptop to support development of
Rails sites and Rhosync sites.

If we have enough interest, we may try to establish some screen
sharing and skype sessions so that people on the net can participate.

--Dan