Re: BUG #2303: UPDATE from manual is incorrect

From: Malix <malix0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2303: UPDATE from manual is incorrect
Date: 2006-03-10 00:26:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Excuse me if I was no very clear and I don't put you in right direction,
But yes the problem is not with FROM but with ORDER BY or GROUP BY.
As you can see in my query I need to GROUP BY modelloid ad aggregate
on npezzi. To solve the problem I rewrite the query in the second for and
encapsulated the subquery with GROUP BY in (). This for work without
problem.

Bye Massimo Fidanza