Re: regarding postgreSQL installation issue

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Thangavel, Yuvaraj" <yuvaraj(dot)thangavel(at)hp(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: regarding postgreSQL installation issue
Date: 2010-03-03 10:02:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Strange, If you dont have any proxies and you can open it via browser.. Then
you shouldn't have got that error from StackBuilder.

Can you check these registry entries are blank:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Softwares\PostgreSQL\StackBuilder\HTTP Proxy Host"
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Softwares\PostgreSQL\StackBuilder\HTTP Proxy Port"

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Thangavel, Yuvaraj <yuvaraj(dot)thangavel(at)hp(dot)com

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava