Postgres Plus menu pick

From: "Masis, Alexander \(US SSA\)" <alexander(dot)masis(at)baesystems(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Plus menu pick
Date: 2008-08-12 20:14:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have installed Postgress plus via SSH connection using X server. The install was fine, however there is a manual here:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/learning/tutorials/lininstall.do

At the very bottom is says:

To start using your database, use the Postgres Plus menu pick that was created in the install process.

You’ll see the following options for the Database Server:

You'll see the following options for Developer & Client Tools:

Since I don’t have a real desktop to the remote system, how can I launch these command options?

Thanks,

Alex.

Alexander Masis

Advanced Information Technology, BAE Systems

8 New England Executive Park

Burlington, MA 01803

781.505.6113 (office)

781.273.0859 (fax)