Re: Three patches which desperately need reviewers

From: Florian Pflug <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Three patches which desperately need reviewers
Date: 2011-07-14 00:54:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-rrreviewers

On Jul14, 2011, at 02:42 , Josh Berkus wrote:
> lazy vxid locks
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=585

I can try to review that. It does seems to depend on
the fastlock patch though, and that patch seems to be
somewhat of a moving target. I'm thus not sure what the
most reasonable approach is here. I could wait for the
fastlock patch to be applied, but since the commitfest
is drawing to a close that might not be the best course
of action. How is such a situation handled usually?

best regards,
Florian Pflug