RE: pgAdmin

From: Charlie Crissman <CCrissman(at)nbibx(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pgAdmin
Date: 2000-12-29 20:03:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am having a problem just getting started with pgAdmin. I am not even able
to create a DSN to get connected. I can connect ok to my PostgreSQL
databases using pgaccess - and of course with psql on the server.

Is there any documentation out there or anyone with some experience using
this tool?

Thanks, Charlie Crissman

Charlie Crissman
Sr. Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified Professional DBA
No Boundaries Network, Inc.
904-245-6839
Pager 904-840-3684
mailto:CCrissman(at)nbibx(dot)com <mailto:CCrissman(at)nbibx(dot)com>
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.