Re: SPAM: MEDIUM * Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with

From: "Selber, Heiko" <heiko(dot)selber(at)siemens(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <postgresql(dot)org(at)tgice(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SPAM: MEDIUM * Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with
Date: 2006-08-03 08:47:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

It is definitely not a stuck key. I can reproduce jl's problem here (you're not alone!), and my keyboard has never failed me.

For me it gets even stranger: whether I click yes or no in the dialog, the row is not deleted in either case! ( If it's important: I use German localization, so it's 'ja' and 'nein' here. )

Still, when I close the table, pgadmin asks me whether I want to save the changes. But there are none.