Re: [BUG] segfault during delete

From: Álvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: "Amit Langote" <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bdrouvot(at)amazon(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUG] segfault during delete
Date: 2021-02-27 21:14:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks Amit for working on this fix! It seems correct to me, so I pushed it with trivial changes. Thanks Bertrand for reporting the problem.

In addition to backpatching the code fix to pg12, I backpatched the test case to pg11. It worked fine for me (with no code changes), but it seems good to have it there just to make sure the buildfarm agrees with us on this.