Re: What is wrong here?

From: "Stijn Vanroye" <s(dot)vanroye(at)farcourier(dot)com>
To: "Tumurbaatar S(dot)" <tumurbaatar(at)datacom(dot)mn>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What is wrong here?
Date: 2004-04-22 11:01:19
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't think so. I don't see why there should be a difference in executing an insert statement direct, or trought a function. You would still be simply executing an insert on a table, wich implies that the user has to have sufficient rights on that table.
Should anyone think I'm wrong (I'm still more or less a newbie with PostGres), please speak up.

Regards,

Stijn Vanroye