Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.4b2 tsearch2 strange error
Date: 2009-06-03 17:08:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> Sorry for delay. I have put a database dump at:
> http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/tmp/dump.sql.gz

> We got following errors using this database:

Hmm. I can confirm the "unrecognized operator" failure (though I get
"8" not "-50" ... uninitialized memory?). The "tuple out of range"
failures are not happening here though. Perhaps it is locale dependent?
What locale are you using, and what is your default_text_search_config
setting? Are you using any nondefault configuration settings?