RE: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor

From: Peter Mount <peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Pierre Habraken'" <Pierre(dot)Habraken(at)ujf-grenoble(dot)fr>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JBuilder QueryDataSet: Can't browse tables in Query Editor
Date: 1998-04-23 13:33:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Which version of postgresql are you using?

There were some fixes in 6.3.2 related to JBuilder.

Were still getting the odd patch for the jdbc driver to get JBuilder to
work, and it's hampered by the fact that I don't have JBuilder here to test
it against, so I have to rely on those who do have it to test the fixes.

--
Peter T Mount, peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, pmount(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my