RE: [QUESTIONS] java + postgresql

From: Peter Mount <peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Rosauro, Guillaume'" <Guillaume(dot)Rosauro(at)matra-com(dot)fr>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "'Peter at home'" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: [QUESTIONS] java + postgresql
Date: 1998-04-22 10:04:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

[ redirected to interfaces list]

Can you supply some more details (like platform/jdk version you are running
the example (& how you are running the example). Also, there should have
been a stack trace produced, which would give us where the error(s) occur.

Anyhow, the NOTICE: is not an error, and is normal for JDBC operations.

The "Error: pg_ownercheck" seems to indicate that the table or datbase has
problems.

If you can send us those details, it would be helpful.

--
Peter T Mount, peter(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, pmount(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
Please note that this is from my works email. If you reply, please cc my