Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)stack(dot)net>, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New contrib/tsearch module for 7.2
Date: 2001-10-12 23:22:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su> writes:
> we'd like to submit new module contrib/tsearch which
> contains implementation of new data type txtidx -
> a searchable data type (textual) with indexed access.

Committed into contrib. I made an addition of a cast to unsigned char
in the tolower() calls that didn't already have one. Without this, the
regression test didn't pass. With it, it still didn't pass :-( ... but
I believe your original expected file was incorrect because of the lack
of cast. I committed an expected file containing the results I now get.
Would you check this and confirm or deny that it's okay?