Re: November meeting wrap-up and December's meeting (12/19/06)

From: markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: November meeting wrap-up and December's meeting (12/19/06)
Date: 2006-12-04 21:54:42
Lists: pdxpug

On 12/4/06, Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Thank you to Mark for a great talk on 11/21 and trip through the TPC-
> benchmark world. Mark -- Do you think we could post your slides on
> the website? Forward them to me if that's ok. I hope that you're
> able to publish the results of your tests at some point - or if you
> already are, please send the URL!

Oops, I replied only to Selena originally, sorry for the duplicate:

Well, looks like I don't work at OSDL anymore along with several
others. I don't have access to my slides anymore but I will try to
get them. The test results will be around until the systems are
shutdown:

http://dbt.osdl.org/dbt2.html

and

http://dbt.osdl.org/dbt3.html