Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)

From: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Planning counters in pg_stat_statements (using pgss_store)
Date: 2019-03-28 07:45:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

>>  Ok, but keep in mind that this is the last commitfest for pg12, and
>>  there are only 4 days left. Will you have time to take care of it, or
>>  do you need help on it?
>
> Oups, sorry, I won't have time nor knowledge to finish in time ;o(
> Any help is welcome !

No need to rush, this patch has is unlikely to get committed in pg12 even a month earlier. We have a general policy that we don't like complex patches that first show up for the last commitfest of a dev cycle. Current commitfest is last one before feature freeze.

I want such feature and will help with review in pg13 cycle.

regards, Sergei