postgresql odbc driver 7.3+ Visual Studio .Net

From: Leendert Paul Diterwich <paulditerwich(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql odbc driver 7.3+ Visual Studio .Net
Date: 2005-10-28 08:35:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear All,
I'm building a ms.net <http://ms.net> database connected application that
connects via PostgreSQL.
I'm having this problem for a while but perhaps you guys know what is going
on.
When I use the 7.3 driver then everything works ok! But when I use a later
version of the 8.* series
I get ODBC exeptions. When I check the debugger message the ODBC exception
is empty.
Also the log is empty no errors whatsoever. So currently I'm using the
7.3driver, but do you guys perhaps
know what has changed in the driver that might explain the behavior?
With kind regards,
Paul