Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump

From: Jacob Champion <jchampion(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>, gkokolatos(at)pm(dot)me
Cc: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Rachel Heaton <rachelmheaton(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump
Date: 2022-08-02 18:42:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This entry has been waiting on author input for a while (our current
threshold is roughly two weeks), so I've marked it Returned with
Feedback.

Once you think the patchset is ready for review again, you (or any
interested party) can resurrect the patch entry by visiting

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3571/

and changing the status to "Needs Review", and then changing the
status again to "Move to next CF". (Don't forget the second step;
hopefully we will have streamlined this in the near future!)

Thanks,
--Jacob