PG12 Beta 4 Press Release

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG12 Beta 4 Press Release
Date: 2019-09-11 01:37:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Please see attached draft of the PG12 Beta 4 press release.

I went through the list of open items that were resolved before beta
4[1] for the detailed please. Please let me know if I described any of
them incorrectly, or if you believe that any other fixes should be on
the list.

Thanks!

Jonathan

[1]