Re: stored procedures to webservices

From: "ivo nascimento" <iannsp(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: stored procedures to webservices
Date: 2007-12-16 04:26:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Josh,
the XML and XLST are data presentation only?

the idea is provide some like one Http request where I can post data for a
Stored procedure and receive one Http response using WSDL description and
SOAP transport to implement the web service.
Where can I find more info about this new feature(XML AND XSLT)?

--
Iann
Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança.