Re: Database synchronization

From: "Jyoti Seth" <jyotiseth2001(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database synchronization
Date: 2007-07-31 08:02:52
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I have one query related to slony-I. Can I replicate table data in different
schemas. Say if have table 'country' in database 'stock' and schema
'stocksch'. And I want to replicate the data in table 'country' of database
'smsdb' and schema 'smssch'. Here, the country table is present in two
different schemas. Can I replicate the country table data from schema
stocksch to schema smssch or I have to create a schema with the same name
for replication.

Thanks,
Jyoti Seth