help postgreSql

From: Luis José Ballesteros Toro <ljballesterostoro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: majordomo-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help postgreSql
Date: 2007-11-17 15:18:35
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

I have installed postgresql 8.2 on windows 2000 server.

i have Error no buffer available pqgetcopydata.

I am driving data that measured around 80 mb since tif images stored, but
when the sack backup or restore with I (pg_dump, pg_restore), I sample error
and aborts.

I changed the parameters of the file postgresql.conf (shared buffers), but
does not work for me, Thank you if I can help with this situation

--
Luis José Ballesteros Toro