OSCON Field Trip to NWS

From: Brian Kilpatrick <briank(at)sraapowergres(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: steve(dot)poe(at)gmail(dot)com, cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org, xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
Subject: OSCON Field Trip to NWS
Date: 2005-07-26 19:03:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello everyone. I have looked through my mailbox for all those who have
showed an interest. And I hope i haven't missed anyone (but I probably
have). So if you are want to go and you are not listed below. Please
pipe up now.

Thanks

Brian

steve(dot)poe(at)gmail(dot)com Steve Poe
xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net Robert Treat
cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org Chris Browne