Commitfest 2020-11 is closed

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Georgios <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com>
Subject: Commitfest 2020-11 is closed
Date: 2020-12-01 10:05:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, hackers!

Commitfest 2020-11 is officially closed now.
Many thanks to everyone who participated by posting patches, reviewing
them, committing and sharing ideas in discussions!

Today, me and Georgios will move the remaining items to the next CF or
return them with feedback. We're planning to leave Ready For Committer
till the end of the week, to make them more visible and let them get the
attention they deserve. And finally in the weekend I'll gather and share
some statistics.

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company