Issues with psql 08.02.0002

From: "Drew Balazs" <drew(dot)balazs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issues with psql 08.02.0002
Date: 2006-08-09 13:40:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm having some issues with psql 08.02.0002. I'm working MS access and some
rather large tables in Postgres.

Queries that return a large data set result in the following error.

"ODBC --call failed. Out of memory while reading tuples.; Error while
executing the query (#7)"

The obvious solution was to use Declare/Fetch, however with Declare/Fetch
checked, I get the following error before I'm even able to link or import
the tables.

"ODBC Failed - ERROR while executing the query (#7)."

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

--
Got angry fat cat?
http://www.angryfatcat.com