Re: BUG #13438: Restore using GUI client - Data Not Loading

From: "Soule, Cathi (HQP)" <cathi(dot)soule(at)roberthalf(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #13438: Restore using GUI client - Data Not Loading
Date: 2015-06-15 15:29:27
Lists: pgsql-bugs

To clarify - we are trying to restore the 'user' table using pgAdmin III 'restore' function. This function is selected after right-click on table in schema in Object browser. We successfully used 'backup' and 'restore' in pgAdmin III GUI on 30 tables. This 'user' table has been the only issue. Thanks again for your help.