beta odbc driiver installs (not .dll) -- down.

From: "Merlin Moncure" <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: beta odbc driiver installs (not .dll) -- down.
Date: 2005-01-27 19:06:08
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The link to the beta .msi versions of the odbc driver (maintained by
Tony Caduto) is down. I happen to have Tony's current email address, so
I emailed him and hopefully I'll hear from him shortly. If we don't, a
volunteer may have to be found or the link should be pulled :-(.

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pgodbc/psqlodbc.exe

Since 8.0 is out, whats the prospects for releasing odbc driver 8.0?

Merlin