AIX buildfarm failure

From: "Rocco Altier" <RoccoA(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: AIX buildfarm failure
Date: 2006-07-13 18:55:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am seeing buildfarm failures on AIX because stdio.h is being included
before pg_config.h (which has the definition of _LARGE_FILES).

The problem is stemming from math.h including stdlib.h, which (after
several more inclusions) ends up including stdio.h.

This is where the fgetpos64 different definitions is coming from.

If I move <math.h> down after "postgres.h" in nodeHash.c, the problem
goes away.

Do we want to consider putting math.h into the standard include set?

Or is there a general rule that postgres.h needs to be the first include
file (before system headers, etc)?

Thanks,
-rocco