Re: pg_catalog

From: Graham Little <graham(dot)little(at)aspone(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "fabriziomello(at)gmail(dot)com" <fabriziomello(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_catalog
Date: 2013-01-28 14:21:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Fabrizio,

Thank you very much for your email, I was able to run a script to generate update statements to the tables you mentioned and this has fixed my problem for me.

select 'UPDATE pg_catalog.pg_class SET reltriggers=' || b.reltriggers-1 || ' WHERE relname=' || '''' || a.table_name || '''' || ' and oid=' || b.oid
from information_schema.tables a, pg_catalog.pg_class b
where a.table_type = 'BASE TABLE'
and a.table_schema = 'public'
and a.table_name not like '%dbmirror%'
and a.table_name = b.relname