Is it possible to get the Payload from a NOTIFY via the JDBC Driver?

From: Edvin Syse <es(at)syse(dot)no>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is it possible to get the Payload from a NOTIFY via the JDBC Driver?
Date: 2011-08-15 11:33:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi :)

According to the JavaDoc, the PGNotification#getParameter() is currently a NOOP. I was wondering if there are any plans to implement it, or if it would be possible to get this information some other way?

I'm also curious to know if there are any plans to implement async support for notifications.

Sincerely,
Edvin Syse