Re: Sniffer to trace ODBC calls?

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: "Pgsql-Odbc (E-Mail)" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sniffer to trace ODBC calls?
Date: 2003-12-09 18:03:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

What I'm interested in, is the actual data that is returned by the server, and as you mention, it is not traced by this tool.

I'm opening Access forms with a filter, and I'd like to know where the filtering is actually taking place: on the server, or on the client? I have a low-bandwith connection between the client and the server, this is something I have to take care of.

Thanks

Philippe