Re: BUG #2000: psql does not prompt for password

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Duncan Goodwin" <duncan_goodwin(at)yahoo(dot)ca>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #2000: psql does not prompt for password
Date: 2006-01-14 17:28:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Wow, that's really weird :-)

Do you have any pgpass.conf anywhere? Either on the local disk or on the
network drive in question? Please do a search for it.

If not, can you also check if you by any chance have more than one
libpq.dll installed, in different location? And if sho, which versions
these are?

And finally, is this the pginstaller installed version, or something
else?

//Magnus