Patch: "View top" for editgrid

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch: "View top" for editgrid
Date: 2006-01-25 15:51:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

This patch adds a "view top 100" to the view menu. It's easy to add more
if we want to, I figured that was a good start (or should it be higher?)
I also put it at the top, because doing "view all" can certainly kill
your server ;-) I left the toolbar button, but maybe that should be
changed as well?

Also, I moved the view data (now) submenu higher up ni the context menu
and tools menu. It's something you'd do a lot more often than for
example "new object", IMHO.

The xrc edit may need to be fixed. It looked like crap for a while (the
validate button being half outside the dialog), but suddently it started
to look better without me changing anything in that file that I could
notice ;-) Suffice to say, I'm not really on good terms with those flex
grids etc. So if someone can look at that, please :)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
view_top.patch application/octet-stream 12.6 KB