Re: PGDN and Bricolage.

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Rod Taylor" <pg(at)rbt(dot)ca>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGDN and Bricolage.
Date: 2005-06-22 07:04:03
Lists: pgsql-www

> > > Rod,

> > > I am. And I think others will be to. If the templates
> are set up,
> > > submitting stuff as a writer is easy.

And this is the main point. As long as it's easy, content writers will
probably be happy regardless of the tool. They should focus on
*content*, and usually that's what they want. As long as the tool is
"reasonably like other tools" and doesn't invent something completely
new, it shouldn't be ap roblem.

> > I would be willing.
>
> Great. Please forward some content samples and directions on
> how to access this Bricolage installation so I can setup the
> element blocks and templates.

http://techdocs.postgresql.org

AFAIK the idea is to migrate all content (checking that it's still
current). Check for example "Josh Berkus adventures" (love the title!)

//Magnus