Re: German Win32 Setup (V8 RC2)

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <fmi-soft(at)gmx(dot)de>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pginstaller-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: German Win32 Setup (V8 RC2)
Date: 2004-12-30 09:18:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

The umlaut problem is a known issue in the current installer. I beleive we have a solution for it committed, and we're currently testing that one.

As for the actual translation, I'll leave that one to Harald (he does the german translation).

Finally, please post comments about the installer to the pginstaller-devel list.

//Magnus