Re: subscribe missing?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Jimmie H(dot) Apsey" <japsey(at)futuredental(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: subscribe missing?
Date: 2004-12-13 18:26:49
Lists: pgsql-general

>> When I tried to subscribe I got:
>>

>> Not Found
>>
>> The requested URL /mj/mj_wwwusr was not found on this server.
>
>How/where did you subscribe from? We made some changes this
>past weekend
>to deal with some issues that were reported, so the URL should be
>http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr now, where it used to be
>http://webmail...
>
>I've just fixed the links from the archives, which will become
>live within
>the next 30-40 minutes or so ... so if that is where you were
>seeing it,
>then that's done ...
>
>Anywhere else, please let us know ...

Not sure where he got that one from, but that URL is in all the
thousands of downloads og pginstaller, per your own instructions ;-)

can we get a redirect fromt he old server?

Also, is this change permanent so we should update the installer?
Perhaps we should put a "generic redirect page" that will always be
there and redirect to the proper location, if it's expected to change?

//Magnus