Re: Win32 Version patch

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 Version patch
Date: 2004-09-02 08:46:46
Lists: pgsql-patches

> Dave Page wrote:
> > Evening committers,
> >
> > Any ideas when Magnus' win32 version numbering patch is
> likely to get
> > applied?
>
> Good question. Last I saw it it was quite large. Magnus,
> would you post a new version so we can look it over again. I
> have no problem with the binary file you suggested.

Not really, since I haven't changed anything. But I can send the same
patch again. Last time I sent it there were no comments, so I knew of
nothing further to change. If there are more changes wanted, just tell
me what to change...

The only remaining discussion I recall was possibly moving of the ico
file to a different directory. Which I said I'd happily leave up to the
committers :-) If you tell me where you want it I can of course create a
new patch which uses those dirs... But I don't feel up to deciding about
new directories myself ;-)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
win32ver_2.patch application/octet-stream 13.9 KB
pgsql.ico image/x-icon 22.0 KB
win32ver.rc application/octet-stream 791 bytes