Re: PostgreSQL Win32 Port / psqlODBC driver

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <webmaster(at)bebe-nounou(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Win32 Port / psqlODBC driver
Date: 2004-04-02 07:51:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi,

I don't know enough about the ODBC driver to really say something about
it. But one question is - does it happen only against Cygwin
installations, or also against installatinos with postgresql on a Unix
system? If it's the first, then the blame would be on the cygwin
port....

Second, the psqlODBC driver is *not* included in the win32 port project.
I don't know if there will be a new version of the odbc driver at around
the same time - it's quite possible. See the ODBC driver project page at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/projdisplay.php

//Magnus