Re: Win32 development question

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit(at)connx(dot)com>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 development question
Date: 2004-02-18 08:59:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Without checking into details, this sounds like it could be a broken
ming/msys installation. Are you on the latest release version?

Also, check for the Makefile.port file manually. configure cleraly
thinks it has created it... If it's not there, check if you can create
symbolic links manually - I'd definitly lean towards broke mingw.

I haven't tried it since the 2-10-04 snapshot, but never had any
problems before, and IIRC there hasn't been any changes to configure or
the makefiles since then.

//mha