Re: Sort book list by publication date

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sort book list by publication date
Date: 2005-06-28 19:29:09
Lists: pgsql-www

> A lot of people at LinuxTag asked about books, so we pulled
> up the nice book list on the web site. But that list has a
> nonobvious order, which makes it difficult to determine which
> books are still current.
>
> I suggest that you sort the book list by publication date
> (descending) and list the publication month and year in every
> entry (should be readily available at Amazon or whereever).
> That would be splendid.

Seems reasonable, I've been wondering about tha tordering too :-)

Added publishing date to all books, and list is resorted. Just hang on
for the mirrors to update...

On a related note, that list could probalby do with some additions. For
example, there has to be *some* good pgsql books published after 2003,
right?

//Magnus