pgadminIII Error

From: "Jason Heard" <jheard(at)silverpop(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgadminIII Error
Date: 2009-09-25 15:07:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am able to connect to a remote Database Sever using pgAdminIII (1.8.4
rev 7358), but when I actually try to connect to the database I receive
the following error:

ERROR: database with OID 2725900332 does not exist.

Here's the version string: PostgreSQL 7.4.19 on i686-redhat-linux-gnu,
compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-9)

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER***
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and solely for
the use of the person(s) or entity to whom it is intended. If you
have received this message in error and are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any use of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful, and you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.