Re: Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums

From: Vibhor Kumar <vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Bill P(dot)" <maxarbos(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Mike Ellsworth <younicycle(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone else getting someone else's USER INFO when going to EnterpriseDB Forums
Date: 2011-01-19 15:43:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

Since Website got changed so, may be that could be reason of it.

If you see any issue, just send an e-mail to webissues(at)enterprisedb(dot)com/webmaster(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

There is also a LiveChat Available on www.enterprisedb.com, which can be use.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com