Re: Small TAP tests cleanup for Windows and unused modules

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari(at)ilmari(dot)org>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Small TAP tests cleanup for Windows and unused modules
Date: 2022-03-26 23:20:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 25 Mar 2022, at 13:42, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker <ilmari(at)ilmari(dot)org> wrote:

> A quick git grep¹ revealed a few more extraneous `use Config;`
> statements (and manual inspection a few more unused modules in one
> file).

Thanks for digging these up, they look correct to me.

> src/bin/pg_ctl/t/001_start_stop.pl | 3 ---
> src/bin/pg_rewind/t/RewindTest.pm | 1 -

These Config references were removed in 1c6d46293. Fcntl ':mode' and
File::stat were added in c37b3d08c which was probably a leftover from an
earlier version of the patch, as the function using these was added to
PostgresNode in that commit.

> src/test/ldap/t/001_auth.pl | 1 -

The Config reference here was added in ee56c3b21 which in turn use $^O instead
of interrogating Config, so it can be removed as well.

I'll take it for a tour on the CI and will then apply.

--
Daniel Gustafsson https://vmware.com/