RE: Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help.. .

From: "Clark, Joel" <jclark(at)lendingtree(dot)com>
To: "'Sanjay Arora'" <sk(at)pobox(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Connection Pooling...(Repost)...please do help.. .
Date: 2000-12-13 20:19:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I know that the ODBC "engine" on Win32-based systems is capable of
performing connection pooling, but I am not sure if the driver has to
support it or not...anyone? Check the "Connection Pooling" tab on the ODBC
admin window in control panel. If you don't have one, you might try
upgrading MDAC.

Joel